The 3rd edition of ‘DAF FUN Drive Day’ will be held on Sunday 13th October 2019 in aid of the Puttinu Cares Foundation.
All the DAF Truck Owners / drivers and their families are invited to join for a short drive from Ta’ Qali and back to Ta’ Qali via Burmarrad.
DAF Truck Owners will have the opportunity to visit Ta’ Qali (near ASM) on Sunday 13th October 2019 at 09.00 a.m. for a meet and greet session and all trucks will line up in a row for the drive at around 11.00 a.m.
The planned route for this drive is as follows:
- Exiting Ta’ Qali in the direction of Mosta to Burmarrad
- Exiting to St Paul’s bay Bypass
- Then keep on going in the direction of Ghajn Tuffieha
- Keep on going on Triq Ghajn Tuffieha direction Mgarr
- Exiting Triq Sir Temi Zammit to Triq San Pawl tal- Qliegha limits of Mosta
- Finishing at Ta’ Qali premises at around 12.00hrs
Upon arrival again at Ta’ Qali grounds, the UNEC crew will welcome the participants with some refreshments. The activity will be concluded by a presentation of gifts to participants at around 4.00 p.m. For the above, participants are encouraged to donate €10 per truck driver. The event is open for the general public, where anyone can enjoy a snack or refreshments. Kids may also make use of the bouncy castle. All proceeds will be presented to the Puttinu Cares Foundation.